In this latest issue of the Daden Newsletter we are proud to announce:
* Fieldscapes is now Live!! - this means that anyone can now download, sign-up and use the system to create, share and play engaging 3D and VR immersive learning exercises, lessons and experiences. You can register and download Fieldscapes from https://www.fieldscapesvr.com/download.
* The Mac and Android versions are also now available from the same download page.
* Trainingscapes - the corporate version, is also now available. The dedicated Trainingscapes website is at https://www.trainingscapesvr.com/.
We also have:
* Some examples of the 2015 Election Results visualisations that we've been doing with Datascape. Check out the related blog post (http://dadenblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/general-election-2015-data-turnout-data.html) to try them yourself, and you can always download a free trial of Datascape from https://www.datascapevr.com/trial
* A discussion of the modes of "looking-out" and "looking-in" and how they might apply to AR/MR and 3D/VR application use cases
* A list of upcoming webinars to introduce you to Fieldscapes and Datascape - check the dates and sign-up (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/daden-limited-562770006)
* A quick survey - with the focus on two product streams should we have separate newsletters for each - let us know your views (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7L3BFBR) !
We hope you enjoy the newsletter, and do get in touch (http://www.daden.co.uk/#contact) if you would like to discuss any of the topics raised in the newsletter, or our products and services, in more detail!
Download your PDF copy of the newsletter here !
Post a Comment